Tuesday, July 17, 2007

A bit about Me

I know I started my blog last week, but now I do have a bit of time to tell you about myself. I learned to sew when I was younger...boy was that along time ago! I didn't really get into it until my first 2 kids came along and that was along time ago, too. Miranda is going to be 21 soon and Justin just turned 18. WOW! I used to make them clothes and Halloween costumes. I took a break from that for a while UNTIL I had Quintin, now 5 and Tavin, who is 18M. After trying to find cute clothes for Tavin I decided to get back into my sewing. And of course, I had been selling odds-n-ends on eBay and stumbled across the Boutique World on eBay! Wow, some amazing designers. Well, I thought I'd try my hand at it. I'm new to the world and to tell you the truth, I LOVE IT! The frustrating part is being new and getting people to BUY YOUR STUFF!
I had this email right after listing my very first 3 pc outfit and it was a design group asking if I'd like to be a part of their group. I had no clue what to do or what was going on, but they loved my style and I said, sure I'd love to be a part of your Design Group!
So that's where SassE comes into play in all of this. What a super bunch of designers from clothing, shoes, jewelry and more.
Here is a picture of my very first Boutique Listing.






And here is the exclusive Design Group that I belong to!


Search SassE for the SassE girls' listings....You'll find me, too! Or you can search IDbyTM.

No comments: