Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New Year's Eve Already!

So, I've been busy getting everything ready for New Year's Eve! We're having a party, but not just any party. My oldest son, Justin, is leaving on January 5th for bootcamp for the Army National Guard! So we decided to have a "send off" party on New Year's Eve for him.
We've got family and friends coming and we're going to have a blast! I'm hoping he enjoys his evening. He and his fiance are going up to Hershey to watch the KISS drop, which should be fun. I've never gone to any of those events as my husband and I like to stay home where it's "safe"! LOL
We'll be eating plenty of food, drinking plenty of drink and playing lots of games and hopefully getting a movie in. My 2 oldest kids, Miranda and Justin, have decided to have a ping pong tournie! I think I'll have a glass of champagne punch before I play! LOL Maybe I'll win!
I'll be sure to take some pic's of the festivities and share them all. Can't wait until tomorrow night!

No comments: